Synonyms for mouse
- 1. mouse, rodent, gnawer, gnawing animal
- usage: any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- 2. mouse, computer mouse, electronic device
- usage: a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the mouse is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad; "a mouse takes much more room than a trackball"
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. sneak, mouse, creep, steal, pussyfoot, walk
- usage: to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- 2. mouse, manipulate
- usage: manipulate the mouse of a computer
See also: mouse (Dictionary)