Synonyms for multitude
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. battalion, large number, multitude, plurality, pack, large indefinite quantity, large indefinite amount
- usage: a large indefinite number; "a battalion of ants"; "a multitude of TV antennas"; "a plurality of religions"
- 2. multitude, throng, concourse, gathering, assemblage
- usage: a large gathering of people
- 3. multitude, masses, mass, hoi polloi, people, the great unwashed, group, grouping
- usage: the common people generally; "separate the warriors from the mass"; "power to the people"