Synonyms for murder
- 1. murder, slaying, execution, homicide
- usage: unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. murder, slay, hit, dispatch, bump off, off, polish off, remove, kill
- usage: kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
- 2. mangle, mutilate, murder, falsify, distort, garble, warp
- usage: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"