Synonyms for murdered
- 1. murder, slay, hit, dispatch, bump off, off, polish off, remove, kill
- usage: kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
- 2. mangle, mutilate, murder, falsify, distort, garble, warp
- usage: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. murdered, dead (vs. alive)
- usage: killed unlawfully; "the murdered woman"; "lay a wreath on murdered Lincoln's bier"