Synonyms for muscat
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. muscat, muskat, vinifera, vinifera grape, common grape vine, Vitis vinifera
- usage: any of several cultivated grapevines that produce sweet white grapes
- 2. Muscat, Masqat, capital of Oman
- usage: a port on the Gulf of Oman and capital of the sultanate of Oman
- 3. muscat, muscatel, muscadel, muscadelle, fortified wine
- usage: wine from muscat grapes
- 4. muscat, muscatel, muscat grape, vinifera grape
- usage: sweet aromatic grape used for raisins and wine