Synonyms for muster
- 1. muster, gathering, assemblage
- usage: a gathering of military personnel for duty; "he was thrown in the brig for missing muster"
- 2. conscription, muster, draft, selective service, mobilization, mobilisation, militarization, militarisation
- usage: compulsory military service
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. muster, rally, summon, come up, muster up, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
- 2. muster, call, send for
- usage: call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.