Synonyms for mutilated
- 1. mutilate, mangle, cut up, damage
- usage: destroy or injure severely; "The madman mutilates art work"
- 2. mangle, mutilate, murder, falsify, distort, garble, warp
- usage: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"
- 3. mutilate, mar, maim
- usage: destroy or injure severely; "mutilated bodies"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. maimed, mutilated, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: having a part of the body crippled or disabled