Synonyms for nazi
- 1. Nazi, German Nazi, fascist
- usage: a German member of Adolf Hitler's political party
- 2. nazi, restrainer, controller
- usage: derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Nazi
- usage: relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis; "the total Nazi crime"; "the Nazi interpretation of history"
- 2. national socialist, Nazi
- usage: relating to a form of socialism; "the national socialist party came to power in Germany in 1933"
See also: nazi (Dictionary)