Synonyms for o
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. oxygen, O, atomic number 8, chemical element, element, gas
- usage: a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
- 2. O, o, letter, letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character
- usage: the 15th letter of the Roman alphabet
- 3. O, type O, group O, blood group, blood type
- usage: the blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens; "people with type O blood are universal donors"