Synonyms for obfuscation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bewilderment, obfuscation, puzzlement, befuddlement, mystification, bafflement, bemusement, confusion, mental confusion, confusedness, muddiness, disarray
- usage: confusion resulting from failure to understand
- 2. mystification, obfuscation, activity
- usage: the activity of obscuring people's understanding, leaving them baffled or bewildered
- 3. obfuscation, blackening, darkening
- usage: darkening or obscuring the sight of something