Synonyms for omnibus
- 1. omnibus, anthology
- usage: an anthology of articles on a related subject or an anthology of the works of a single author
- 2. bus, autobus, coach, charabanc, double-decker, jitney, motorbus, motorcoach, omnibus, passenger vehicle, public transport
- usage: a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. omnibus(prenominal), comprehensive (vs. noncomprehensive)
- usage: providing for many things at once; "an omnibus law"