Synonyms for open-up
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. open, open up
- usage: cause to open or to become open; "Mary opened the car door"
- 2. open, open up, arise, come up
- usage: become available; "an opportunity opened up"
- 3. open, open up, yield, give, afford
- usage: make available; "This opens up new possibilities"
- 4. pioneer, open up, introduce, innovate
- usage: open up an area or prepare a way; "She pioneered a graduate program for women students"
- 5. open, open up
- usage: start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning; "open a business"
- 6. open, open up, change state, turn
- usage: become open; "The door opened"
- 7. open up, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: talk freely and without inhibition