Synonyms for orchestration
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. orchestration, musical arrangement, arrangement
- usage: an arrangement of a piece of music for performance by an orchestra or band
- 2. orchestration, instrumentation, arrangement, arranging, transcription
- usage: the act of arranging a piece of music for an orchestra and assigning parts to the different musical instruments
- 3. orchestration, arrangement, arranging, transcription
- usage: an arrangement of events that attempts to achieve a maximum effect; "the skillful orchestration of his political campaign"