Synonyms for ordinal
- 1. ordinal number, ordinal, no., number
- usage: the number designating place in an ordered sequence
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. ordinal
- usage: of or relating to a taxonomic order; "family and ordinal names of animals and plants"
- 2. ordinal (vs. cardinal), zero, zeroth, first, 1st, second, 2nd, 2d, third, 3rd, tertiary, fourth, 4th, quaternary, fifth, 5th, sixth, 6th, seventh, 7th, eighth, 8th, ninth, 9th, tenth, 10th, eleventh, 11th, twelfth, 12th, thirteenth, 13th, fourteenth, 14th, fifteenth, 15th, sixteenth, 16th, seventeenth, 17th, eighteenth, 18th, nineteenth, 19th, umpteenth, umteenth, umptieth, twentieth, 20th, twenty-first, 21st, twenty-second, 22nd, twenty-third, 23rd, twenty-fourth, 24th, twenty-fifth, 25th, twenty-sixth, 26th, twenty-seventh, 27th, twenty-eighth, 28th, twenty-ninth, 29th, thirtieth, 30th, thirty-first, 31st, thirty-second, 32nd, thirty-third, 33rd, thirty-fourth, 34th, thirty-fifth, 35th, thirty-sixth, 36th, thirty-seventh, 37th, thirty-eighth, 38th, thirty-ninth, 39th, fortieth, 40th, forty-first, 41st, forty-second, 42nd, forty-third, 43rd, forty-fourth, 44th, forty-fifth, 45th, forty-sixth, 46th, forty-seventh, 47th, forty-eighth, 48th, forty-ninth, 49th, fiftieth, 50th, fifty-fifth, 55th, sixtieth, 60th, sixty-fourth, 64th, sixty-fifth, 65th, seventieth, 70th, seventy-fifth, 75th, eightieth, 80th, eighty-fifth, 85th, ninetieth, 90th, ninety-fifth, 95th, hundredth, centesimal, 100th, hundred-and-first, 101st, hundred-and-fifth, 105th, hundred-and-tenth, 110th, hundred-and-fifteenth, 115th, hundred-and-twentieth, 120th, hundred-and-twenty-fifth, 125th, hundred-and-thirtieth, 130th, hundred-and-thirty-fifth, 135th, hundred-and-fortieth, 140th, hundred-and-forty-fifth, 145th, hundred-and-fiftieth, 150th, hundred-and-fifty-fifth, 155th, hundred-and-sixtieth, 160th, hundred-and-sixty-fifth, 165th, hundred-and-seventieth, 170th, hundred-and-seventy-fifth, 175th, hundred-and-eightieth, 180th, hundred-and-ninetieth, 190th, two-hundredth, 200th, three-hundredth, 300th, four-hundredth, 400th, five-hundredth, 500th, thousandth, 1000th, millionth, billionth, trillionth, quadrillionth, quintillionth, nth, n-th
- usage: being or denoting a numerical order in a series; "ordinal numbers"; "held an ordinal rank of seventh"