Synonyms for organizer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. organizer, organiser, arranger, thinker
- usage: a person who brings order and organization to an enterprise; "she was the organizer of the meeting"
- 2. organizer, organiser, labor organizer, union representative
- usage: someone who enlists workers to join a union
- 3. personal digital assistant, PDA, personal organizer, personal organiser, organizer, organiser, electronic device
- usage: a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.