Synonyms for overall
- 1. overall, work-clothing, work-clothes
- usage: (usually plural) work clothing consisting of denim trousers (usually with a bib and shoulder straps)
- 2. overall, boilersuit, boilers suit, coverall
- usage: a loose protective coverall or smock worn over ordinary clothing for dirty work
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. overall, general (vs. specific)
- usage: involving only main features; "the overall pattern of his life"
- 2. overall, gross (vs. net)
- usage: including everything; "the overall cost"