Synonyms for overburdened
- 1. overburden, charge, saddle, burden
- usage: burden with too much work or responsibility
- 2. overburden, burden, burthen, weight, weight down
- usage: load with excessive weight
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bowed down(predicate), loaded down(predicate), overburdened, weighed down(predicate), burdened (vs. unburdened)
- usage: heavily burdened with work or cares; "bowed down with troubles"; "found himself loaded down with responsibilities"; "overburdened social workers"; "weighed down with cares"