Synonyms for pop-out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. pop out, burst out, appear
- usage: appear suddenly; "Spring popped up everywhere in the valley"
- 2. start, protrude, pop, pop out, bulge, bulge out, bug out, come out, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
- 3. pop out, exit, go out, get out, leave
- usage: exit briefly; "He popped out for a quick coffee break"
- 4. pop out, issue, emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress
- usage: come out suddenly or forcefully; "you stick a bill in the vending machine and the change pops out"