Synonyms for poser
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. poseur, poser, exhibitionist, show-off
- usage: a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not
- 2. model, poser, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- usage: a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos"
- 3. poser, stumper, toughie, sticker, problem
- usage: a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem
See also: poser (Dictionary)