Synonyms for potato-bean
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. yam bean, potato bean, Pachyrhizus tuberosus, vine
- usage: twining plant of Amazon basin having large edible roots
- 2. groundnut, groundnut vine, Indian potato, potato bean, wild bean, Apios americana, Apios tuberosa, vine
- usage: a North American vine with fragrant blossoms and edible tubers; important food crop of Native Americans
- 3. groundnut, potato bean, wild bean, tuber
- usage: nutlike tuber; important food of Native Americans