Synonyms for potter
- 1. potter, thrower, ceramicist, ceramist, craftsman, artisan, journeyman, artificer
- usage: a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter's wheel and bakes them it a kiln
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. putter, mess around, potter, tinker, monkey, monkey around, muck about, muck around, work
- usage: do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly; "The old lady is usually mucking about in her little house"
- 2. potter, putter, busy, occupy
- usage: work lightly; "The old lady is pottering around in the garden"
- 3. putter, potter, potter around, putter around, move
- usage: move around aimlessly