Synonyms for potty
- 1. toilet, can, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne, plumbing fixture
- usage: a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- 2. chamberpot, potty, thunder mug, receptacle
- usage: a receptacle for urination or defecation in the bedroom
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. enamored, infatuated, in love, potty, smitten, soft on(predicate), taken with(predicate), loving (vs. unloving)
- usage: marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "gaga over the rock group's new album"; "he was infatuated with her"
- 2. potty, unimportant (vs. important)
- usage: (British informal) trivial; "potty little details"
- 3. potty, tiddly, tipsy, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: slightly intoxicated
See also: potty (Dictionary)