Synonyms for powdered
- 1. powderize, powderise, powder, pulverize, pulverise, disintegrate
- usage: make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains"
- 2. powder, make up
- usage: apply powder to; "She powdered her nose"; "The King wears a powdered wig"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. powdered, powdery, pulverized, pulverised, small-grained, fine-grained, fine (vs. coarse)
- usage: consisting of fine particles; "powdered cellulose"; "powdery snow"; "pulverized sugar is prepared from granulated sugar by grinding"