Synonyms for prank
- 1. buffoonery, clowning, japery, frivolity, harlequinade, prank, folly, foolery, tomfoolery, craziness, lunacy, indulgence
- usage: acting like a clown or buffoon
- 2. antic, joke, prank, trick, caper, put-on, diversion, recreation
- usage: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. prank, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: dress or decorate showily or gaudily; "Roses were pranking the lawn"
- 2. prank, overdress, dress up, fig out, fig up, deck up, gussy up, fancy up, trick up, deck out, trick out, prink, attire, get up, rig out, tog up, tog out
- usage: dress up showily; "He pranked himself out in his best clothes"
See also: prank (Dictionary)