Synonyms for presenter
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. presenter, communicator
- usage: someone who presents a message of some sort (as a petition or an address or a check or a memorial etc.)
- 2. presenter, sponsor, advocate, advocator, proponent, exponent
- usage: an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- 3. donor, giver, presenter, bestower, conferrer, benefactor, helper
- usage: person who makes a gift of property