Synonyms for preservation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. preservation, saving, protection
- usage: the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- 2. preservation, condition, status
- usage: the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
- 3. preservation, organic process, biological process
- usage: a process that saves organic substances from decay
- 4. conservation, preservation, improvement, betterment, advance
- usage: an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change