Synonyms for pressure-point
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. pressure point, point
- usage: any of several points on the body where the pulse can be felt and where pressure on an underlying artery will control bleeding from that artery at a more distal point
- 2. pressure point, trouble, problem
- usage: where problems or difficulties are likely to occur; "a key pressure point in the controversy was the building permit"
- 3. pressure point, area, region
- usage: an area on the skin that is highly sensitive to pressure; "you must know the pressure points in order to administer shiatsu"