Synonyms for preview
- 1. preview, prevue, trailer, ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- usage: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- 2. preview, screening, showing, viewing
- usage: a screening for a select audience in advance of release for the general public
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. preview, watch, view, see, catch, take in
- usage: watch (a movie or play) before it is released to the general public