Synonyms for prickling
- 1. prickling, tingle, tingling, somesthesia, somaesthesia, somatesthesia, somatic sensation
- usage: a somatic sensation as from many tiny prickles
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. prickle, prick, prick, sting, twinge
- usage: cause a prickling sensation
- 2. tingle, prickle, itch
- usage: cause a stinging or tingling sensation
- 3. prickle, prick, pierce
- usage: make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn; "The nurse pricked my finger to get a small blood sample"