Synonyms for profiling
- 1. profiling, identification
- usage: recording a person's behavior and analyzing psychological characteristics in order to predict or assess their ability in a certain sphere or to identify a particular group of people
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. profile, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: write about; "The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
- 2. profile, represent, interpret
- usage: represent in profile, by drawing or painting