Synonyms for promotion
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. promotion, publicity, promotional material, packaging, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas"
- 2. promotion, change
- usage: act of raising in rank or position
- 3. promotion, furtherance, advancement, encouragement
- usage: encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- 4. forwarding, furtherance, promotion, advancement, progress
- usage: the advancement of some enterprise; "his experience in marketing resulted in the forwarding of his career"