Synonyms for protected
- 1. protect, defend
- usage: shield from danger, injury, destruction, or damage; "Weatherbeater protects your roof from the rain"
- 2. protect, assist
- usage: use tariffs to favor domestic industry
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. protected (vs. unprotected), bastioned, fortified, battlemented, burglarproof, covert, moated, shielded, snug, stormproof, weatherproof, invulnerable, secure
- usage: kept safe or defended from danger or injury or loss; "the most protected spot I could find"
- 2. protected, saved, preserved (vs. destroyed)
- usage: guarded from injury or destruction