Synonyms for publish
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. print, publish, produce, make, create
- usage: put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
- 2. publish, bring out, put out, issue, release, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- usage: prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
- 3. publish, write, create verbally
- usage: have (one's written work) issued for publication; "How many books did Georges Simenon write?"; "She published 25 books during her long career"