Synonyms for pusher
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. pusher, thruster, intruder, interloper, trespasser
- usage: one who intrudes or pushes himself forward
- 2. pusher, drug peddler, peddler, drug dealer, drug trafficker, dealer, criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor
- usage: an unlicensed dealer in illegal drugs
- 3. pusher, shover, mover
- usage: someone who pushes
- 4. pusher, zori, sandal
- usage: a sandal attached to the foot by a thong over the toes
- 5. baby buggy, baby carriage, carriage, perambulator, pram, stroller, go-cart, pushchair, pusher, wheeled vehicle
- usage: a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around