Synonyms for queasy
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. nauseating, nauseous, noisome, queasy, loathsome, offensive, sickening, vile, unwholesome (vs. wholesome)
- usage: causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench"
- 2. nauseated, nauseous, queasy, sick, sickish, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
- 3. anxious, nervous, queasy, uneasy, unquiet, troubled (vs. untroubled)
- usage: causing or fraught with or showing anxiety; "spent an anxious night waiting for the test results"; "cast anxious glances behind her"; "those nervous moments before takeoff"; "an unquiet mind"