Synonyms for racer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. racer, race driver, automobile driver, driver
- usage: someone who drives racing cars at high speeds
- 2. racer, race car, racing car, car, auto, automobile, machine, motorcar
- usage: a fast car that competes in races
- 3. racer, animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- usage: an animal that races
- 4. racer, colubrid snake, colubrid
- usage: slender fast-moving North American snakes
See also: racer (Dictionary)