Synonyms for raft
- 1. raft, float
- usage: a flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers
- 2. batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad, large indefinite quantity, large indefinite amount
- usage: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. raft, transport
- usage: transport on a raft; "raft wood down a river"
- 2. raft, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel by raft in water; "Raft the Colorado River"
- 3. raft, manufacture, fabricate, construct
- usage: make into a raft; "raft these logs"
See also: raft (Dictionary)