Synonyms for rand
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rand, South African monetary unit
- usage: the basic unit of money in South Africa; equal to 100 cents
- 2. Rand, Ayn Rand
- usage: United States writer (born in Russia) noted for her polemical novels and political conservativism (1905-1982)
- 3. Witwatersrand, Rand, Reef
- usage: a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
See also: rand (Dictionary)