Synonyms for ranked
- 1. rank, be
- usage: take or have a position relative to others; "This painting ranks among the best in the Western World"
- 2. rate, rank, range, order, grade, place, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- 3. rank, outrank, excel, stand out, surpass
- usage: take precedence or surpass others in rank
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. graded, ranked, stratified, hierarchical (vs. nonhierarchical), hierarchal, hierarchic
- usage: arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks; "stratified areas of the distribution"