Synonyms for rasher
- 1. vermillion rockfish, rasher, Sebastodes miniatus, rockfish
- usage: a commercially important fish of the Pacific coast of North America
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rash, imprudent (vs. prudent)
- usage: imprudently incurring risk; "do something rash that he will forever repent"- George Meredith
- 2. foolhardy, heady, rash, reckless, bold (vs. timid)
- usage: marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences; "foolhardy enough to try to seize the gun from the hijacker"; "became the fiercest and most reckless of partisans"-Macaulay; "a reckless driver"; "a rash attempt to climb Mount Everest"