Synonyms for raven
- 1. raven, Corvus corax, corvine bird
- usage: large black bird with a straight bill and long wedge-shaped tail
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. raven, seize
- usage: obtain or seize by violence
- 2. raven, prey, predate, forage
- usage: prey on or hunt for; "These mammals predate certain eggs"
- 3. devour, guttle, raven, pig, eat
- usage: eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
- 4. raven, feed, eat
- usage: feed greedily; "The lions ravened the bodies"
See also: raven (Dictionary)