Synonyms for razing
- 1. razing, wrecking, destruction, demolition, wipeout
- usage: the event of a structure being completely demolished and leveled
- 2. razing, leveling, tearing down, demolishing, destruction, devastation
- usage: complete destruction of a building
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. level, raze, rase, dismantle, tear down, take down, pull down, destroy, destruct
- usage: tear down so as to make flat with the ground; "The building was levelled"