Synonyms for reach-out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. reach, reach out, move
- usage: move forward or upward in order to touch; also in a metaphorical sense; "Government reaches out to the people"
- 2. extend, poke out, reach out, be
- usage: reach outward in space; "The awning extends several feet over the sidewalk"
- 3. reach out, interact
- usage: attempt to communicate; "I try to reach out to my daughter but she doesn't want to have anything to do with me"