Synonyms for realisation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. realization, realisation, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
- 2. realization, realisation, recognition, understanding, apprehension, discernment, savvy
- usage: coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases"
- 3. realization, realisation, sale, cut-rate sale, sales event
- usage: a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- 4. realization, realisation, composing, composition
- usage: the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
- 5. realization, realisation, actualization, actualisation, creating by mental acts
- usage: making real or giving the appearance of reality
- 6. realization, realisation, fruition, consummation
- usage: something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole year's work"