Synonyms for reality
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. world, reality, experience
- usage: all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you; "his world was shattered"; "we live in different worlds"; "for them demons were as much a part of reality as trees were"
- 2. reality, realness, realism, actuality
- usage: the state of being actual or real; "the reality of his situation slowly dawned on him"
- 3. reality, actuality
- usage: the state of the world as it really is rather than as you might want it to be; "businessmen have to face harsh realities"
- 4. reality, materiality, physicalness, corporeality, corporality
- usage: the quality possessed by something that is real