Synonyms for reclamation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. reclamation, renewal, rehabilitation, restoration
- usage: the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- 2. reclamation, reformation, rescue, deliverance, delivery, saving
- usage: rescuing from error and returning to a rightful course; "the reclamation of delinquent children"
- 3. reclamation, recovery, retrieval
- usage: the recovery of useful substances from waste products