Synonyms for reclining
- 1. reclining, motion, movement, move, motility
- usage: the act of assuming or maintaining a reclining position
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. lean back, recline, lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle
- usage: move the upper body backwards and down
- 2. recline, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: cause to recline; "She reclined her head on the pillow"
- 3. recumb, repose, recline, lie
- usage: lean in a comfortable resting position; "He was reposing on the couch"