Synonyms for recommendation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. recommendation, advice
- usage: something (as a course of action) that is recommended as advisable
- 2. recommendation, testimonial, good word, praise, congratulations, kudos, extolment
- usage: something that recommends (or expresses commendation of) a person or thing as worthy or desirable
- 3. recommendation, passport, characteristic
- usage: any quality or characteristic that gains a person a favorable reception or acceptance or admission; "her pleasant personality is already a recommendation"; "his wealth was not a passport into the exclusive circles of society"