Synonyms for recounting
- 1. relation, telling, recounting, narration, recital, yarn
- usage: an act of narration; "he was the hero according to his own relation"; "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. tell, narrate, recount, recite, inform
- usage: narrate or give a detailed account of; "Tell what happened"; "The father told a story to his child"
- 2. recount, count, number, enumerate, numerate
- usage: count again; "We had to recount all the votes after an accusation of fraud was made"