Synonyms for red-gum
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. eucalyptus gum, eucalyptus kino, red gum, gum
- usage: reddish-brown dried gummy exudation from any of several trees of the genus Eucalyptus especially Eucalyptus camaldulensis
- 2. red gum, marri, Eucalyptus calophylla, eucalyptus, eucalypt, eucalyptus tree
- usage: very large red gum tree
- 3. red gum, peppermint, peppermint gum, Eucalyptus amygdalina, eucalyptus, eucalypt, eucalyptus tree
- usage: red gum tree of Tasmania
- 4. sweet gum, satin walnut, hazelwood, red gum, gumwood, gum
- usage: reddish-brown wood and lumber from heartwood of the sweet gum tree used to make furniture
- 5. sweet gum, sweet gum tree, bilsted, red gum, American sweet gum, Liquidambar styraciflua, liquidambar
- usage: a North American tree of the genus Liquidambar having prickly spherical fruit clusters and fragrant sap